Igcse Tips, resources and everything you will ever need!

--Igcse Tips--




& resources



you've come to the right place!

I'm an IGCSE alumni of the year 2021, I feel you and I feel your stress. 


Even though my batch didn't go through actuals, I actually prepared and worked hard for them and for the mocks.


Tbh IGCSE isn't hard, like at all. some few tips would make you ace it. 


                 STUDY SMARTER, NOT HARDER

PAST PAPERS, PAST PAPERS, PAST PAPERS

MOST IMPORTANT POINT, I cant stress on this point enough, I know you've got fed up with all those people telling you to just study past papers but they truly are your key to success. first year of IGCSE I didn't solve any past paper question or used them for my revision and I thought I was acing it, my marks were pretty good though I still thought teacher bring questions from Mars. I couldn't relate to those memes of what we study in class vs what come in the test as teachers literally get ALL, really ALL questions from past papers. Practice as many past paper question's as you can and I can already guarantee you get higher grades.

I personally used PapaCambridge throughout.

Flashcards 

I regret not using flashcards since the beginning of it, I used them around mocks time and they literally saved me. They're an efficient and a fun way to revise. Quizlet is a great flashcards app and website, I made my own and shared them with my friends, you can also search for ready made ones for the topic or subject that you want. If you're not a fan of digital flashcards you can even print them accordingly and its all for free. you can pay to get extra features which aren't necessary in my opinion.

and a bunch of great resources 

Znotes: free notes for almost all subjects, well organized and are so helpful. 
Save my exams: a life saver, I used their notes for Biology specifically but there are notes for various subjects, very organized and has diagrams and exam tips. It also has subject-specific past paper questions. 
PMT: physics and math tutor helped me so much with physics and other subjects, it has past papers organised per topic with mark schemes and some notes too. 
Footprints: has free animations to Biology, chemistry, and physics processes and some quizzes and questions to help test your knowledge. 
Ict lounge: has revision slides for all ict topics with lists of advantages and disadvantages for each device and system, very helpful. 
Yahmad: has all ict practical past papers and files to download, he also has a youtube channel that shows step by step solutions for every paper.

I hope this post was useful to you and hope you achieve great grades and ace your IGCSE's !!
don't hesitate emailing me for any inquiries or help, I'd be more than happy to help :) 

Email: acemyigcse@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acrylic painting hacks for beginners

Fun stuff to do with friends online

Helpful tips to ace your upcoming exams